AgeConnect Taranaki was set up in 2019 to help build friendships and community connections for the over 65s across the region. We’re excited to offer a listing of events and activities for older people, so why not take a browse Age Concern Taranaki: Community Events and find out what’s on offer. Age Concern Taranaki events are on the calendar and community groups can submit an event also.
- Programmes throughout Taranaki:
- Drop in coffee and conversation groups – held in New Plymouth, Hawera, Stratford and Waitara.
- Social mornings with guest speakers – held in New Plymouth and Hawera
- Arranged monthly outings, New Plymouth, Hawera, Stratford/Elthan and about to commence in Waverly.
- Sing-a-long sessions – Warm up Wednesday in Moturoa and In Tune with Waitara on Friday’s
Contact us to chat about how we can support you to set up a social program in your community.