Age Concern Taranaki offer the following services:
- AgeConnect Taranaki – social programs
- Drop in coffee and conversation groups – held in New Plymouth, Hawera, Stratford and Waitara.
- Social mornings with guest speakers – held in New Plymouth and Hawera
- Arranged monthly outings
- Sing-a-long sessions – Warm up Wednesday fortnightly in New Plymouth, In Tune with Inglewood fortnightly on Thursday’s and In Tune with Waitara or Chirpy Fridays in Stratford fortnightly on Friday’s
- Events calendar: https://ageconcerntaranaki.org.nz/events/
- Community groups can submit events for inclusion
- Age Concern Visiting Service – a befriending service where a volunteer can visit for a chat and cuppa
- Elder Abuse Response Service – a support service for people experiencing elder abuse
- Falls Prevention classes
- SAYGo – Steady As You Go exercise classes held throughout Taranaki
- Aqua Exercise class (New Plymouth only)
- Staying Safe – a free refresher course for older drivers
- Frozen meals for sale; pick up from 31-33 Liardet Street , New Plymouth or delivery on a Friday morning throughout New Plymouth.
For more information on any of our services, contact us on (06) 759 9196 or 0800 243 625 or email email@example.com